Get your own Digital Clock

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

"Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

31 December 2011

The time Sayyidah Aaishah laughed such that her head fell into the lap of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

Translated by Ahmed Abu Turaab

From Urwah that Aaishah said, “When I saw that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم was in a pleasant mood I said, ‘O Prophet of Allaah! Supplicate to Allaah for me.’
He said, ‘O Allaah! Forgive Aaishah her sins of the past and the future and [any sins] she has kept hidden and what she has made public.’
So Aaishah laughed until her head fell into the lap of the Prophet of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم due to her laughter.
So he said, ‘Does my supplication please you?’
So she replied, ‘And why shouldn’t your supplication please me?’
So he said, ‘By Allaah! It is my supplication [which I make] for my nation in every prayer.’”
Silsilah | 2254 | Hasan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. [Al-‘Imran 3:185]

Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "I am leaving behind two things - you will never go astray if you hold fast to them: the Quran and my Sunnah." [At-Tirmithi]

''Do not walk proudly on the Earth, Your feet cannot tear apart the Earth nor are you as tall as the mountains"

(Quran 17:37)

Do not love the one who doesn't love
ALLAH,If they can leave ALLAH they
will leave you
( Imam SHAFEE' I )

[The hypocrites are] like the example of Shaitan when he says to man, ‘’Disbelieve in Allaah’’. But when he disbelieves, he says, “Indeed, I am disassociated from you. I fear Allaah, Lord of the worlds”

(Qur’an: Al-Hashr;16)