Get your own Digital Clock

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

"Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

02 January 2012

Deviation is in Leaving the Sunnah


Abû Bakr Al-Siddîq – Allâh be pleased with him – said:
I will not leave anything Allâh’s Messenger – Allâh’s peace and blessings be upon him – did, except that I will also do it; for I fear that if I were to leave any of his commands and ways I would deviate.
Al-Bukhârî, Al-Sahîh 2:386 hadîth no. 3093; Ibn Battah, Al-Ibânah article 77, and others.
Notes
After recording this narration, Ibn Battah states:
This, my brothers, is the greatest Siddîq (true believer i.e. Abû Bakr), fearing that he would fall into deviation if he were to leave any of the commandments of his Prophet – Allâh’s peace and blessings be upon him. What then is to happen in a time in which people deride their Prophet and his commandments, and compete with each other and show off in contradicting him and mock his Sunnah? We ask Allâh to protect us from slipping and to save us from evil deeds.


Source: http://www.sayingsofthesalaf.net/index.php/tag/abu-bakr-al-siddiq/www.sayingsofthesalaf.net#ixzz1iJ3PN6SH

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. [Al-‘Imran 3:185]

Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "I am leaving behind two things - you will never go astray if you hold fast to them: the Quran and my Sunnah." [At-Tirmithi]

''Do not walk proudly on the Earth, Your feet cannot tear apart the Earth nor are you as tall as the mountains"

(Quran 17:37)

Do not love the one who doesn't love
ALLAH,If they can leave ALLAH they
will leave you
( Imam SHAFEE' I )

[The hypocrites are] like the example of Shaitan when he says to man, ‘’Disbelieve in Allaah’’. But when he disbelieves, he says, “Indeed, I am disassociated from you. I fear Allaah, Lord of the worlds”

(Qur’an: Al-Hashr;16)